Friday 1 June 2012

On our way

So here we all are... Ready to travel south to Okehampton where we will spend the night.
Tomorrow we will then travel to Land's End and from there start cycling.

All week people have been asking if I'm ready? Well I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be....

I know this is a mental and physical challenge not sure yet which one is going to be tougher but having spent the last year training on the bike and at The Fit Box I think the phrase ' I can I will', or should I say 'We can We will' as the SS Galaxy needs the Captain and the Stoker to get us from A to B, will be in use quite a lot this week. So i think a thank you to Mr Fit Box aka Paul Russell is needed for his motivational sessions-although given that my legs still hurt from Tuesday I may not be so grateful tomorrow on the bike.
The car is quiet.. Peter is asleep and saving his energies, everyone else appears to be quietly contemplating the week ahead... I'm sure tomorrow will see much more energy.

I'm looking forward to seeing the views of the UK from behind. I only hope the weather holds out and not too much rain.

1 comment: